Management Consulting & Advisory Services
Johan Malonda Mustika & Rekan provides management consulting and advisory assistance to the management of private institutions. The Firm’s consultants are highly experienced in their specialized fields of professional and advisory work. We draw on our pool of experts to supply you with consultants with appropriate experience and capabilities on the engagement work.
Our consulting teams provide a speedy and efficient response to your needs. The range of our consulting assistance includes:
- Management System Design including Accounting Systems & Procedure, Management Information Systems Designs & Implementation and Human Resources Motivation Manual
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and hardware
- Organizational Studies
- Assistance for PMA and PMDN License
- Business Valuations
- Management Development/Training
- Investment Analysis
- Inspection Services of Loan Utilization
- ISO 9000 Consulting and Preparation of ISO 9000 Manuals, including Quality System, Quality Procedures, Work Instructions, Internal Quality Audit Manuals, and Quality Plan
- Corporate or Debt Restructuring
- Financial Due Diligence Review for Debt Restructuring and Mergers & Acquisitions.